Year 5 - Mr Davis 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Year 5. Our Class Teacher is Mr Davis and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Wilkinson.
If you have any issues or need to contact me, please do not hesitate to do so via my school email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been concentrating our recent efforts in to creating beautiful setting descriptions. Have a look at some of our recent examples of work. We tried to use figurative language to enhance our writing.
Have a look at some of the fantastic pieces of work we have produced using Purple Mash.
Remote education at St Lawrence CE Primary School
- Every member of staff is still working full time in school.
- Teachers and teaching assistants will be available throughout the day to answer any queries you or your child has about the work that has been set.
- There is no difference between the work set in school and the work that is completed by pupils at home.
- Literacy and Numeracy lessons taught in each class are shared via Zoom so that every child has contact with their teacher on a daily basis. Children joining by Zoom will be expected to join in with the learning in class.
- Lessons will be shared via the class pages on the website and / or class dojo.
- Children at home and in school will be set a personal project to work on alongside the formal teaching. This could be a history, science, art or DT project. Additional work will be set for other subjects.
- Pupils will be encouraged to take part in PE activities from home.
In all subject areas, standards of teaching and learning will remain at the usual high standard. Pupils will be expected to submit work and teachers will mark and return it. Everyone at home and in school has worked incredibly hard throughout the Autumn Term to plug gaps in learning; pupils were making excellent progress. We do not want to let that slip!
Files to Download
Year 5 - Mr Davis: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5 - Mr Davis: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display