TEACHERS / OFFICIALS
Code of Conduct.
Teachers/Officials will …………………….
- Be fair and unbiased and never favour any
- Set a good example to all pupils.
- Set clear ground rules and be intolerant of
bad behaviour and language.
- Encourage all children to compete honestly and
- Seek to inform and educate parents where
necessary regarding acceptable spectator behaviour and support.
- Show respect for officials and their decisions.
- Promote sport for enjoyment and participation,
not just for winning.
- Agree interpretation of the rules prior to the
- Provide opportunities for all.