PARENTS / SUPPORTERS
Code of Conduct.
- Recognise and encourage good sporting
behaviour of all children.
- Act as a good role model for the children to
- Actively discourage unsporting behaviour.
- Offer praise and encouragement rather than
criticism during the activity.
- Applaud the effort of both/all teams.
- Discourage other supporters from using
inappropriate spectator language or interfering in coaching decisions made
during the activity.
- Support the teachers match and kit
- Encourage the children to respect the decisions of the officials.
- Be aware that shouting can intimidate